“The trainings are organized by the company MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL Ł. Czubaszewski, P. Szałański S.C. with its registered office: ul. 27 Grudnia 9/8, 61-737 Poznań, with the NIP number 7831729919.
MTG organizes training in the scope and dates described in detail in the training offer on the website www.masaztkanekglebokich.pl
The condition for participation in training is:
– sending the Organizer by the Participant of the completed application form available on the website www.masaztkanekglebokich.pl. The application form should be completed for each participant separately.
– making an advance payment within the time limit and in the amount specified by the Organizer
The application must be delivered to the Organizer no later than 14 working days prior to the commencement of the training. After this deadline, registration of participation in the training is possible after prior arrangement of a free place by telephone with the Organizer and sending a completed application form.
The number of participants of each training course is limited. Qualifying for the group of training participants takes place in the order of received applications and advances within the time limit set by the Organizer. After the list of Participants is closed, it is possible to put a potential Candidate for a student on the reserve list, and only in the event of resignation or removal from the list of a qualified Participant by the Organizer – qualification to the list of training participants.
1. After receiving the application, the training organizer will send the participant via e-mail a confirmation of receipt of the application and the bank account number, with a request for an advance payment (the interested party has 7 days from the date of sending the confirmation by the Organizer). After the advance payment is made, the interested party will be entered on the list of participants. Sending details of the course and organization of the training along with the payment date of the entire amount due for the course will be sent by e-mail approximately 2 weeks before the start of the training. The participant whose payment for the training is divided into installments is obliged to comply with the payment deadlines established by the training organizer. Detailed terms of payment will be specified in individual training offers.
2. The title of the transfer should include: Name and surname, city where the training will take place, as well as the name and date of the training.
The invoice for the training will be issued within 14 days from the payment of the entire amount for the course and sent to the e-mail address provided during registration for the training in a pdf file.
Please be advised that we do not issue an invoice to a company not registered in Poland.
Resignation from participation in the training is possible at any time before its commencement, on the basis of a written declaration of the Participant / Participant (e-mail). What part of the amount due for the training will be refunded depends on the date of informing the training organizer about resignation from participation.
In the event of the participant’s resignation from participation in the training, the payment may be refunded, provided that:
a) in the event of resignation up to one month before the training, the entire amount for the training shall be reimbursed.
b) in the case of resignation between 4 and 2 weeks before the start of the training, an amount of 50% of the paid amount will be deducted.
c) in the event of resignation up to 2 weeks before the start of the training, the amount of 100% of the paid amount will be deducted.
The deducted amount will be invoiced to the data provided by the participant.
1. MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL reserves the right to cancel the training up to 7 days before its commencement, if the required number of participants is not reached. In the event of cancellation of the training, MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL undertakes to notify the participant by phone and in writing – by e-mail. In this case, participants will be reimbursed in full.
2. In the event of cancellation of the training, the Participant issues an instruction for the reimbursement of the payment made, i.e .:
a) Return of the payment within 14 days from the date of receipt by MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL of the relevant instruction from the Participant to the account from which the payment was made
b) Leaving the deposited funds on the Organiser’s account as payment for the training to be held at a later date.
3. The Organizer will inform the Participant by e-mail about the appointment of the next training date.
1. The company MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL reserves the right to change the price, date and program of the training, about which it will inform the Participant at least 14 working days before the training. In this case, the Participant may resign from the training and receive a refund of the amount paid without the obligation to cover the training costs. § 8 clause 2 shall apply accordingly.
2. However, if the training date is changed for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer, especially due to an epidemic, pandemic, state of emergency (natural disaster, state of emergency, martial law), weather conditions, problems with ground, land and sea transport, or due to due to other reasons beyond the control of the Organizer, then:
a) The Participant is obliged, through solidarity with the Organizer, to transfer the amount paid for the training, the date of which is changing, to the corresponding training in the new, changed date set by the Organizer.
b) The organizer, MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL, undertakes to notify the participant by phone and in writing – by e-mail about the need to change the date of the training immediately after the occurrence of circumstances creating such a necessity.
c) The course participant acknowledges that the change of the course date for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer may take place at any time – without the need for advance notice.
d) The Organizer will inform the Participant about the appointment of a new date for the training in question immediately, when the situation allows it.
In justified cases (illness, random events), the training organizer reserves the right to change the instructor to another instructor (with appropriate qualifications) without the possibility of financial claims of participants.
Training prices include: participation in the training, a set of training materials, information materials, refreshments during a coffee break (including: coffee, tea, water) and a certificate. The organizer does not provide travel and accommodation during the training. Training prices are given in Polish zlotys.
In the case of the Organiser’s flagship training: “Deep Tissue Massage and myofascial relaxation with palpation anatomy” 64 hours, as part of the advance payment, the Participant receives access, on the Organizer’s VOD platform, to recordings from the above-mentioned training up to 7 days after the advance payment. In the case of completing the course and paying the entire course fee, access to the above-mentioned the recordings will be indefinite. In the event of resignation from the course and / or failure to fully pay for the above-mentioned course access to the above-mentioned the recordings will be blocked for the participant on the day the Organizer receives information from the Participant about the resignation from the course.
The trainers have the right to conduct tests determining the knowledge and skills of the participants. In justified cases, the certificate may not be issued. The training costs will then not be reimbursed. The participant may appeal against this decision through the organizer.
The training participant agrees to lend his image as photos, videos taken during the training in which he participated and does not claim financial or legal rights to publish them in the marketing materials of MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL.
Pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 133 of October 29, 1997, item 833), MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL does not transfer, sell or lend the collected personal data of users to other persons and institutions. Personal data provided by the Participant (name and surname, address, date of birth, tax identification number, contact details, telephone number, e-mail address) are treated as highly confidential information and are used only for the purposes of communication between the Participant and MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL
Registration of the content and course of the training on electronic media by its Participants is allowed only with the consent of the Organizer and the Trainer.
Participants of training courses organized by the company MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL are financially responsible for damages caused by themselves during the training through their own fault.
Sending the application form is tantamount to confirming that you have read and accept these regulations. “