The online store, operating at https://isdtmp.com, is run by Ośrodek Szkoleniowo-Wdrożeniowy Marek Szarata, ul. Piotrowskiego 11 lok. 36, 85-098 Bydgoszcz, Poland, NIP (VAT nr): PL9531714903 and MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL Ł. Czubaszewski, P. Szałański S.C. with headquarters ul. 27 Grudnia 9/8, 61-737 Poznań, Poland.
The online store sells goods via the Internet.
Contact with the Service Provider takes place:
– via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
– by phone via the number +48 662 310 264 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday – on business days.
These regulations are continuously available on the website https://masaztkanekglebokich.pl/regulamin-sklepu in a way that allows Users to obtain, reproduce and save them at any time by printing or saving on a carrier.
The buyer in the online store may be a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order within the Store.
Using the Online Store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: – a computer with Internet access, – access to e-mail,
– Internet Explorer 11 or newer web browser, Firefox 28.0 or newer or Chrome 32 or newer,
In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store and the Order form available therein, the selection of goods must be made, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
The selection of the ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed in a clear and visible manner. The summary of the placed Order will include information on:
– description of the subject of the Order,
– unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including taxes, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
– selected payment method,
– selected delivery method,
– Customer’s contact details, including invoice details.
In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button “Place an order with an obligation to pay”.
Sending the Order by the Customer constitutes the submission to the Seller of an offer to conclude a contract for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the Order.
After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the receipt of the Order (along with an individual Order number), containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
Then, the Seller sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer confirmation of placing the Order by the Customer, which constitutes the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in point. 10 above.
Pursuant to Art. 24 sec. 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the buyer’s personal data will be entered into the database belonging to Ośrodek Szkoleniowo-Wdrożeniowy Marek Szarata, ul. Piotrowskiego 11 lok. 36, 85-098 Bydgoszcz, Poland, NIP (VAT nr): P9531714903 and MASAŻTKANEKGŁĘBOKICH.PL Ł. Czubaszewski, P. Szałański S.C. with headquarters ul. 27 Grudnia 9/8, 61-737 Poznań, Poland. The database was created solely for the purpose of executing customer orders and will not be made available to other entities. Each person has the right to inspect their data and correct them.
The buyer agrees to issue and send electronically, to the e-mail address provided by him in the order, an electronic image of settlement documents, in particular, such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent entitles “Ośrodek Szkoleniowo-Wdrożeniowy Marek Szarata” also to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the ordinance of the Minister of Finance of December 17, 2010 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules for their storage and disclosure to the tax authority or to the tax inspection authority.
Please be advised that we do not issue an invoice to a company not registered in Poland.
The customer who purchases in the store agrees to provide his e-mail address to Opineo Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Zelwerowicza 20; 53-676 Wrocław in order to complete the survey together with the opinion on the transaction made in the Store. In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of August 29, 1997.
Payment for the ordered goods takes place in the form of:
– prepayment by bank transfer to the account “Ośrodek Szkoleniowo-Wdrożeniowy Marek Szarata”:
Bank Pekao S.A.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 44 1240 6452 1111 0000 5763 6793
– prepayment by bank transfer via Tpay,
– prepayment by payment (credit) card – available by selecting the type of payment Tpay, where one of the payment methods will be “Payment card”
– collection: payment to the courier upon delivery.
Costs and delivery method:
– The cost of delivery of the ordered goods in Poland is covered by the Seller.
– The seller chooses the method of delivery of the ordered products in Poland.
– The cost of delivery of the ordered goods outside Poland is covered by the Ordering Party.
– The method of delivery and the cost of the ordered goods outside Poland will be individually agreed by the Seller with the Ordering Party.
Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights, the Customer may withdraw from the goods without giving any reason within 30 days from the date of receipt of the parcel.
– A prerequisite for withdrawal from the contract is a written statement by the customer.
– The product should be sent to the following address: Ośrodek Szkoleniowo-Wdrożeniowy Marek Szarata, ul. Piotrowskiego 11 lok. 36, 85-098 Bydgoszcz, Poland, NIP (VAT nr): PL9531714903
– The cost of product delivery to “Ośrodek Szkoleniowo-Wdrożeniowy Marek Szarata”
– Returns sent at the recipient’s expense will not be accepted.
– If the entire order is returned, we will refund 100% of the order value including shipping costs.
– If part of the order is returned, the amount for the returned goods, including shipping costs, is refunded, less the shipping cost that would be incurred for the purchase of non-returned goods.
– The refund of the amount paid for the goods will be made by bank transfer or postal order within 14 days.
All goods available in the store are covered by the warranty “Ośrodek Szkoleniowo-Wdrożeniowy Marek Szarata”
Complaints for product defects may be submitted under the telephone number: +48 662 310 264 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Complaints are processed within 14 working days of notification. Complaints should be returned together with the original sales document and a note on the reason for the complaint.
The customer who is a consumer has, among others the following options for using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
– is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement.
– is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller.
– may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, is subject to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the provisions of the Act on consumer rights and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.